Monday, January 21, 2013

Principal Weekly Update January 21, 2013


In an effort to continue to improve communication with all stakeholders within our educational system, I have created a twitter account, a blog, and will continue to provide weekly updates on this link.
My twitter handle is @MrSchmidtLP and I encourage all of you to follow me as I continue to update some of the wonderful things about our school.  These updates come almost every day and are tweets to help keep followers up to date on what is going on both inside and outside our school.  Also, if you feel something should be tweeted from my account, you can reach me through email schmidt@lp.k12.mn.us or through my school phone, 320-395-2521 ext. 3011.
The website for the blog I have created is http://www.lpbulldogblog.blogspot.com/ please take a look at the blog, and again let me know if there is anything you have seen that is newsworthy and I would love to put it on there.
Please let me know if you have any questions, I appreciate your following of the happenings at Lester Prairie Schools.

Mr. Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment