Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year's Resolutions!

2013 has sure made it's presence known.  We barely blinked and it let itself in.  The school year is flying by and I'm so excited to see where it takes us.

I am loving every minute here at LP and as I settle in and have gotten to know most of you by now, I can start to tackle some things on my "to do" list.  Just don't tell my wife, because she keeps adding to my list at home!

I plan to update this blog regularly and even have special "guest" bloggers from classrooms, along with photos from our special events, and some fun contests!

Adding a twitter account is also on my list of things to tackle here at the beginning of the year and please let me know what other ideas you may have for our school.  I have an open door policy and would love to hear from YOU!

This school couldn't be the success it is without all of you helping make a difference.  I want to thank you for helping me and my family feel welcome here.  Here's to a happy and healthy 2013!  Make it a GREAT one!

Go Bulldogs,

Mr. Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment